Special Event with Pikachu!
To commemorate the launch of The Crown Tundra, there will be a special in-game event for players to receive eight different Pikachu for their teams.
Beginning Tuesday, September 29, and up through Friday, October 30, Pikachu will visit various places, and leave the passwords.
You can befriend Pikachu in eight different Ash’s caps by entering those passwords into their Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield game.
The places where Pikachu will visit
The password was released in the latest video about Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass.
Pokémon Asia ENG
2．Pikachu (Partner Cap)
September 29 (Tue) around 23:00 at Pokémon Official Facebook page
Pokémon Malaysia Pokémon Philippines Pokémon Singapore
2~7．Special Selection of “Pikachu episodes” from the Pokémon animated series will be on Pokémon Official YouTube Channel! At points throughout each episode, a special password will be displayed.
Pokémon Asia ENG
2．Pikachu (Partner Cap) Pokémon: Indigo League “Pokémon - I Choose You!”
Schedule to be released at October 2 (Fri) 18:30
Schedule to be released at October 2 (Fri) 18:30 4．Pikachu (Sinnoh Cap) Pokémon: DP Battle Dimension “Pika And Goliath!”
Schedule to be released at October 9 (Fri) 18:30 5．Pikachu (Unova Cap) Pokémon: BW Rival Destinies “Battling The Bully!”
Schedule to be released at October 16 (Fri) 18:30 6．Pikachu (Kalos Cap) Pokémon the Series: XY “Lights! Camera! Pika!”
Schedule to be released at October 18 (Sun) 7:30 7．Pikachu (Alola Cap) Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon – Ultra Adventures “A Plethora Of Pikachu”
Schedule to be released at October 23 (Fri) 18:30
Pikachu in 8 different Ash’s caps
- These forms of Pikachu will be available to claim until 22:59 (+UTC 8) on Monday, November 30.
- The Mystery Gift menu (needed to claim these Pikachu) will be available in the game by the time the player has reached the first Pokémon Center. This occurs after about an hour of gameplay. However, individual gameplay time may vary.
- An internet connection is required to claim these Pikachu. A paid Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required to claim these Pikachu.
- These Pikachu cannot be evolved. These Pikachu cannot be fed Max Soup, which is featured in The Isle of Armor (released as part one of the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass and Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass).
- Players can receive these Pikachu only once in a single save file.
- Purchase of the Pokémon Sword Expansion Pass or Pokémon Shield Expansion Pass is not required to receive these Pikachu. The details of this event may be changed at any time without notice.
Trademarks are property of their respective owners. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo.
Screenshots and game footage are from a title under development.